Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Etiology

Airway Genetics and Ambient Combustion Aerosol

Uncategorized (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perfume

So thinking about your question in the classroom - there are at least 2 things going - ambient exhaust and the chemical release from other…

Started by michael edward badolato jr

0 Aug 20, 2014

Questions 2

I thought a little more last night about the question concerning "sustaining cause" and that I meant "supporting the underlying disease pro…

0 Aug 20, 2014

Questions

Thanks for the questions. My case fits all clauses of the concensus definition and I think the concensus definition is good - almost! I agr…

0 Aug 19, 2014

Earlier 101

A Plan for Avoiding Extinction: Impossibly Good City Design  Better Morality Population Stabilization Low Speed, Injury Proof, Zero Emissio…

0 Aug 19, 2014

The Ambient Combustion Aerosol

.The ice-capped peaks of the Cordillera Blanca mountain range in Peru, seen in 2007. Livescience 2012

0 Aug 19, 2014

Believe it or not

Hi Albert - thanks - but you're not correct - there is huge exposure in those desert off grid locations. I know this from experience in tho…

0 Aug 6, 2014

notes

CazNZ commented on the photo 130613 MullionCove 105359 yesterday You live in a beautiful part of the World PDZ.

0 Jul 9, 2014

Notes W

Thanks yery much for your kindness. I have severe MCS and am 60 years old - on the other hand I'm still very up and at it so I may be aroun…

0 Jul 8, 2014

Notes

MCS A-1 Etiology: Dantoft 2014 MCS A-1 Etiology: References MCS 2 The Etiology of MCS MCS 3 Definition: What is MCS? Credibility: MCS 2a Et…

0 Jul 7, 2014

MCS - Not Porphyria

Hi Guys! (response to Green Canary thread) Porphyria - in my humblest simple minded opinion (hee hee) - is one of the thousand things that…

0 Jul 7, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by michael edward badolato jr.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service